The next IIABW/PIA annual joint conference will be held at the Tulalip Resort in Marysville on September 16-18, 2020. For more information on the largest insurance event in the state, go to the conference's website.
IIABW and PIA held our ninth joint conference at the Coeur d'Alene Resort in late September. The Conference provided attendees 70 vendor exhibit booths to visit, excellent educational sessions to learn from and fun networking activities.
IIABW installed our new officers:
- President Melissa Power is the FVP/Agency Manager of Homestreet Insurance Agency in Spokane.
- President Elect Amberlyn McQuary Buratto is the COO of Stonebraker McQuary Insurance in Clarkston
- Secretary Duane Henson is the WAFD Insurance Group in Mt. Vernon
- Treasurer Craig Field is a producer at Mitchell Reed Schmitten in Wenatchee
IIABW recognized members by presenting its annual awards:
- Donna Haynes of Pilkey Hopping & Ekberg in Tacoma was presented the Don C. Burnam Lifetime Achievement award.
- Melissa Power of Homestreet Insurance Agency in Spokane was given the Agent of the Year.
- Paul DeVenzio and Bob Hoogendam of IPFS were presented the Industry Person of the Year award.
- Veronica Stevens of Cochrane & Company in Spokane was presented the Susan Scott Insurance Education Award.
- Mike Arnold of The Partners Group was presented the Young Agents of the Year Award.
Thank you Conference Sponsors
Capital Premium Financing
Mutual of Enumclaw
2020 Exhibitor Pre-Reg form.pdf