IIABW’s Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, consumer advocacy, and insurance career perpetuation.
On June 14-15, 2018, the Young Agents Conference will be held at the Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan
For hotel reservations please call 800-553-8225 or 509-682-2561 Our group number is 476910
Group rate is priced as follows:
– Deluxe $152 - $188
Weekend rates (Fri-Sat) Traditional – Deluxe $188 -
Above rates subject
to tax (current tax is 11.2%)
Registration coming soon.
Event Sponsorhips Available:
$2000 Title Sponsor - Sponsored by Liberty Insurance and Safeco Insurance
Sponsorship includes: 1free registration, signage at event and in program, recognition on registration form, opportunity to speak to participants and provide handouts at event.
$1000 Thursday Dinner Sponsor - Sponsored by Nationwide Insurance
Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and in program, opportunity to provide handouts and speak at Thursday evening's dinner.
$1000 Friday Dinner Sponsor
Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and in program, opportunity to provide handouts and speak at Friday evening's dinner.
- Thursday Golf at Bear Mountain Golf Course - Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and program and option to provide handouts for golfers goodie bags. Sponsored by Scottish American
- Thursday Night Hospitality Room Sponsor - Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and program and hospitality room. - Sponsored by RT Specialty
Friday Night Hospitality Room Sponsor Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and program and hospitality room- Sponsored by AFCO Premium Finance
Friday Lunch – Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and program, opportunity to speak at lunch and provide handouts on lunch tables. - Sponsored by Griffin
$500 - Sponsorship includes: Signage at event and program.
- Seminar: Building Relationships: Breaking Down the Walls part 1
- Seminar: Replacement Cost Really Isn't – Understanding Property Valuations
- Seminar: Understanding and Explaining the Mystery of Coinsurance
- Seminar: Building Relationships: Breaking Down the Walls part 2 - Sponored by Western National Mutual Insurance
- Seminar: Who is an “Insured" in the CGL and BAC
- Seminar: Personal lines seminar "Jeopardy" - Sponspored by Cochrane & Tepco
- Seminar: Understanding Commercial Property Underwriting and COPE - Sponsored by Mutual of Enumclaw
- Seminar: Personal lines seminar (TBD)
- Seminar: Risk Management Assessment of Campbell's Resort -Sponsored by Conover Insurance
- Thursday PM refreshment break - Sponsored by ServiceMaster
- Thursday Pre-dinner reception Lakeside - Sponsored by: Pacific Internat'l Underwriters, Inc
- Friday Breakfast Sponsor - Sponspored by Imperial PFS
- Friday AM refreshment break - Sponspored by WSRB
- Friday Pre-dinner reception (TBD) - Sponsored by RIC Insurance
- Transportation Sponsor – Van to and from activities during the conference
Please send check to: IIABW 11911 NE 1st St. #B 103, Bellevue WA 98005 and specify what you will be sponosring