IIABW provides member agencies the tools needed to succeed in today's ever-changing insurance industry. We are proud to serve as the unrelenting advocate and strategic business partner for all independent agencies, no matter the size, location, or years of operation. By joining IIABW, you also become a member of our national association, the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) and have access to all of their products and services as well as their advocacy. to become a member, complete our membership application:2023memberapp.pdf.
Here is an example of of the services that we provide our members.
- Advocacy with the OIC, state legislature, Congress and carriers.
- Industry information through e-newsletter, print magazine, social media.
- Access to Big I Markets.
Personal lines markets – appointments with Foremost (Metlife), Safeco and Travelers, affluent homeowners/auto, DIC, flood, umbrellas, builders risk, etc.
- Commercial Lines markets – habitational, bonds, Travelers, Community banks, In—Home business, etc.
- For your agency – E & O coverage, talent recruitment/development, employment benefits, retirement plans.
- Consumer portal for referrals & branding with Trusted Choice.
- Professional CE training.
- Best practices/benchmarking.
- Technology and technical insurance white papers and resources.
- The Joint IIABW/PIA Conference offers a tradeshow, education and opportunities for networking.
- Young Agents Conference: A conference for professionals new to the industry to learn from insurance leaders and themselves through seminars and networking at fun social functions.
- All Industry Day at the Capital: Learn about the legislative process and lobby your elected officials at the all industry collaborative event.
We also offer many other events throughout the year including ce classes, networking get togethers and volunteering at Food Lifeline, Northwest Harvest, Make a Wish and more.