Annual Conference 6/6-7
The Young Agents Conference will be held on June 6-7, 2019 at the Enzian Inn in Leavenworth. The Conference will offer:
- 9 CEs: claims, EPL, homeowners DIC, cyber liability, specialty coverages, building a profitable agency, improving your digital presence, changing risk exposures, financial analysis, and surplus lines.
- Three evenings of networking events: two dinners, hospitality suites, putting course tournament.
- Other fun activities: golf tournament at Leavenworth Golf Course and Class 3 whitewater rafting on the Wenatchee River.
For more information and to register, click here.
Young Agents Gave Back
40 Young Agents volunteered at the Food Lifeline in Seattle to repackage donated food which created over 19,000 meals for needy families. Thank you everyone who particiated in this great cause. Go to our Facebook Page to see pictures.
Young Agents Celebrate the Holidays
100 industry professionals attended the Young Agents Holiday party in November 2018. The group donated over 2,000 pounds of food and over $500 to NW Harvest. Congratulations PIU and Tripple, Tripple and Tripple for donating the most food and money to our states food bank.
Who are the Young Agents?
The IIABWs Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, and insurance career perpetuation.
Working with other insurance professionals allows us to discuss industry concerns, sales, and other topics with colleagues who have had similar experiences. To learn about the benefits of getting involved in the Young Agents, read this article presidentarticle.pdf from IIABW's Big I Washington Magazine.
If you are under 40 years old, fairly new to the industry (or young at heart) you are encouraged to participate in the IIABW Young Agents.
Young Agents Committee
- Rachael Douglas, ServPro of Central Seattle, email@example.com
- Natalie Merrill, Merrill & Merill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nick Hansen, Metlife, email@example.com
- Candice Pagano, Johnson Marshall Agency, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirk Rieker email@example.com
- Jeremy Johnson, Travelers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa LeBlanc, Northtown Insurance email@example.com
- Lori Reed (Board Liaison)