IIABW, Young Agents and Trusted Choice again were a major sponsor of the Make a Wish lunch in
Seattle in November. The IIABW Young Agents Committee attended the event and heard amazing stories of courage and hope. We have contributed over
$75,000 to Make a Wish over the last 6 years.
Who are the Young Agents?
The IIABWs Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, and insurance career perpetuation.
Working with other insurance professionals allows us to discuss industry concerns, sales, and other topics with colleagues who have had similar experiences. To learn about the benefits of getting involved in the Young Agents, read this article presidentarticle.pdf from IIABW's Big I Washington Magazine.
If you are under 40 years old, fairly new to the industry (or young at heart) you are encouraged to participate in the IIABW Young Agents. All ages welcome.
Young Agents Committee
- Nick Hansen, Metlife, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa LeBlanc, Northtown Insurance email@example.com
- Jeremy Johnson, Travelers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Merrill, Merrill & Merill, email@example.com
- Jake Paschke, CRIS, Brown & Riding, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candice Pagano, Johnson Marshall Agency, email@example.com
- Lori Reed (Board Liaison)
- Kirk Rieker firstname.lastname@example.org