The Young Agents Annual Conference has been converted to a Virtual Conference. For more information and to register, click here.
Over 110 Young Agents attended our annual holiday reception. The group donated a couple thousand pounds of food and $1000 to Northwest Harvest and $1200 to InsurPac, the Big I's federal political action committee.
IIABW, Young Agents and Trusted Choice again were a major sponsor of the Make a Wish in 2019. We have contributed over
$75,000 to Make a Wish over the last 6 years.
Who are the Young Agents?
The IIABWs Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, and insurance career perpetuation.
Working with other insurance professionals allows us to discuss industry concerns, sales, and other topics with colleagues who have had similar experiences. To learn about the benefits of getting involved in the Young Agents, read this article presidentarticle.pdf from IIABW's Big I Washington Magazine.
If you are under 40 years old, fairly new to the industry (or young at heart) you are encouraged to participate in the IIABW Young Agents. All ages welcome.
Young Agents Committee
- Nick Hansen, Metlife, email@example.com
- Lisa LeBlanc, Northtown Insurance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Johnson, Travelers, email@example.com
- Natalie Merrill, Merrill & Merill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Meyer, Pacific Coast E & S, email@example.com.
- Jake Paschke, CRIS, Brown & Riding, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candice Pagano, Johnson Marshall Agency, email@example.com
- Lori Reed (Board Liaison)
- Kirk Rieker firstname.lastname@example.org