Networking Reception in Seattle's Capital Hill neighborhood
August 15 from 4-7 pm
Optimism Brewing Company
CE & Reception in Spokane
August 8 from 3:30 - 6:30 pm
Cochrane & Company
125 attend Annual Conference
Thanks to everyone who attended the successful conference in Leavenworth. To view the pictures from the event, click here.
Young Agents Gave Back
40 Young Agents volunteered at the Food Lifeline in Seattle to repackage donated food which created over 19,000 meals for needy families. Thank you everyone who particiated in this great cause. Go to our Facebook Page to see pictures.
Young Agents Celebrate the Holidays
100 industry professionals attended the Young Agents Holiday party in November 2018. The group donated over 2,000 pounds of food and over $500 to NW Harvest. Congratulations PIU and Tripple, Tripple and Tripple for donating the most food and money to our states food bank.
Who are the Young Agents?
The IIABWs Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, and insurance career perpetuation.
Working with other insurance professionals allows us to discuss industry concerns, sales, and other topics with colleagues who have had similar experiences. To learn about the benefits of getting involved in the Young Agents, read this article presidentarticle.pdf from IIABW's Big I Washington Magazine.
If you are under 40 years old, fairly new to the industry (or young at heart) you are encouraged to participate in the IIABW Young Agents.
Young Agents Committee
- Rachael Douglas, ServPro of Central Seattle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Merrill, Merrill & Merill, email@example.com
- Nick Hansen, Metlife, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candice Pagano, Johnson Marshall Agency, email@example.com
- Kirk Rieker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Johnson, Travelers, email@example.com
- Lisa LeBlanc, Northtown Insurance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lori Reed (Board Liaison)