Annual Conference 6/6-7
The Young Agents Conference will be held on June 6-7 at the Enzian Inn in Leavenworth. For more information and to register, click here.
Young Agents Volunteered
40 Young Agents volunteered at the Food Lifeline in Seattle to repackage donated food which created over 19,000 meals for needy families. Thank you everyone who particiated in this great cause. Go to our Facebook Page to see pictures.
Fun Holiday Party
100 industry professionals attended the Young Agents Holiday party in November 2018. The group donated over 2,000 pounds of food and over $500 to NW Harvest. Congratulations PIU and Tripple, Tripple and Tripple for donating the most food and money to our states food bank.
The Young Agents
The IIABWs Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, and insurance career perpetuation.
Working with other insurance professionals allows us to discuss industry concerns, sales, and other topics with colleagues who have had similar experiences. To learn about the benefits of getting involved in the Young Agents, read this article presidentarticle.pdf from IIABW's Big I Washington Magazine.
If you are under 40 years old, fairly new to the industry (or young at heart) you are encouraged to participate in the IIABW Young Agents.
Young Agents Committee
- Rachael Douglas, ServPro of Central Seattle, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natalie Merrill, Merrill & Merill, email@example.com
- Nick Hansen, Metlife, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candice Pagano, Johnson Marshall Agency, email@example.com
- Kirk Rieker firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Johnson, Travelers, email@example.com
- Lisa LeBlanc, Northtown Insurance firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lori Reed (Board Liaison)