- Register today for the May 17-19, 2023 Annual Young Agents Conference which will be held at the Icicle Inn in Leavenworth. Here are some pictures from last year's conference: YA2022.wmv
- The Young Agents and IPFS free March Madness Bracket Challenge. Click here to register and make your picks before March 16.
Who are the Young Agents?
The IIABWs Young Agents is a statewide network of insurance professionals striving for professional growth through educational achievement, leadership development, legislative involvement, and insurance career perpetuation.
Working with other insurance professionals allows us to discuss industry concerns, sales, and other topics with colleagues who have had
If you are under 40 years old, fairly new to the industry (or young at heart) you are encouraged to participate in the IIABW Young Agents. All ages welcome.
See our Facebook Fan Page for more information (be sure to 'like us') or contact the Young Agents Committee Chair Hans Eskelsen, WAFD, email@example.com.
Young Agents Committee
- Jeremy Johnson, Travelers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ashley Meyer, RPS email@example.com
- Aaron Myers, Imperial PFS firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Nitardy, The Boon Group, email@example.com
- Lori Reed (Board Liaison)
- Stasha Reed, WAFD firstname.lastname@example.org